Thursday 4 August 2016

Smilin` Jack Silvers - Canadian Country Music



1. I'm The One To Blame
2. Crazy Me
3. Hey Baby (Can't Take Another Chance With You)
4. The High Cost Of Living
5. Roses And Rings
6. (Hey Boy) Stop Kissing My Sister
7. Anytime
8. (If You Love Me) Please Tell Me
9. Stop Foolin' Round
10. Nine Pound Hammer



Intro, Theme (host, Roger D.)
O'Keefe Tune
Crazy Creek (fiddle solo, Bob Vallée)
Excuse Me, I Think I've Got A Heartache (vocal, Smilin' Jack & Vic Huneault)
Please Help Me, I'm Falling (vocal, Terry Parker)
O'Keefe commercial
The Pickup Reel (fiddle solo, Bob Vallée)
Goofus (guitar solo, Don Mitchell)
Tumbling Tumbleweed (vocal, Terry Sutton & Smilin' Jack)
Personal appearance announcements
The Yodeling Bird (vocal, Terry Parker)
O'Keefe commercial
Fraulein (vocal, Terry Sutton)
Smoky Mountain Rag (instrumental, The Sons of the Plains)
O'Keefe Tune
Theme, Closing

No comments:

Post a Comment