Thursday 13 October 2016

The ART MASTERS story

Art Masters - a success story. 

In 2013 I`ve started with a new series called "Art Masters". The very first book was dedicated to Vincent van Gogh. Slowly but surely this series grew into a collection of 200 books and 85 DVDs, which are sold via Amazon. After 100 episodes I`ve decided to stop this series, but then Kipepeo Publishing came into life and we`ve continued. 
This might not be a lot for big companies, but having sold approx. 5000 items of this series within the last 3 years is an achievement I`m proud of. Yes, it is hard work, sometimes I just want to give up, but I love what I`m doing too much to do so. 
Kipepeo Publishing will change a few things during the next few months, but you can be sure to get additional volumes of this series. And ... we have already started with it as a new addition - digital DVD downloads via our own website. We may never publish "bestsellers", but that doesn`t matter. As long as we are able to make just one person happy with our books and DVDs, then we have reached our goal. ... Be blessed everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment